This smoothie is “packed” with superfoods that contain powerful micronutrients that give you that “jump start” to your day! It’s also full of healthy fats to keep you feeling full.
Jayne’s Superfood Smoothie Meal
- 9 oz Unsweetened dairy free milk (I like unsweetened Flax milk or homemade nut milk)
- ½ banana (you can omit for low-glycemic)
- ¾ cup blueberries (frozen or fresh)
- 1 tablespoon sunflower butter (can use Peanut butter or Almond Butter as well)
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon raw cocoa powder
- ¼ tsp E3 Live (BlueMajik) or Spirulina
- ½ tsp vanilla powder
- 1 scoop of Collagen Powder (I like Vital Proteins)
- Tsp Raw Honey (if desired for sweetness)
- ¼ tsp of either CamuCamu (high in Vitamin C) or Maca (high in several trace minerals)
- Ice Cubes (if you like it nice and cold)
- Cocoa Nibs (pulse at the end)
Blend all ingredients in a high speed blender until well blended. I like to add raw cocoa nibs after it is blended (pulse just a few times) for the extra crunch to get those digestive enzymes working!!