Makes 1 crust
- 1/3 cup water
- pinch sea salt
- 1/3 cup chickpea flour
- 2 teaspoons Olive Oil or Avocado Oil
- Stir ingredients all together.
- Pour into a pan like you would a pancake
- Cook on each side for Approx 2-3 mins.
- Put on plate and top with your favorite toppings!!
Ideas on what to Top With:
- Make a Salad Pizza! Top with your favorite Salad Ingredients! Take a look at my Mason Jar Salads for inspiration (LINK)
- Nut Butter/Banana/Cinnamon for Breakfast or a snack
- Roasted Cauliflower/Tahini/Cilantro/Mint
- An Egg (your favorite style) with Avocado/Sauteed Spinach
The Options are endless!! Just make sure you are including Fat, Fiber and Protein (this crust has 7 grams) for a perfect healthy meal!!