“The Nourished Body program has completely changed my outlook on food choices and I’m feeling so much better!”
In just 28 days, you’ll reduce stress, achieve your goals, find balance, and live a healthier life.
If you’ve been waiting for…
- Some magic diet or cure to appear and fix your belly bloat/low energy/digestive issues.
- A spark to motivate you long-term and transform your life from the inside out…from the way you eat to the way you manage stress and take care of yourself.
- A moment when you feel great, look amazing, and can finally tell the world “I did it… and, this time, it’s sticking.”
YOU’RE NOT ALONE
I get it.
Once upon a time, I took the bait, too. I bought every health book out there and spent hours on the Internet researching the “right foods for my body.” I knew I wasn’t feeling as good as I could feel but struggled to find “the thing” or “magic pill” to fix me.
What I discovered through my training at the Institute for Integrative Nutrition is that there IS no “right” food. We are all different and have unique nutritional needs. And that to feel our best, we need to create lifelong, sustainable changes.
When I did this, so much in my life changed for the better. I lost weight, my skin cleared up, the mental fog lifted and I finally felt whole in my own skin.
Introducing: The Nourished Body
Change the way you eat, feel, look, and think - in just 28 days.
In 28 days, you’ll discover:
- YOUR unique healthy blueprint
- Which foods give you optimal energy, and jumpstart your metabolism
- How to plan your own healthy, stress-free meals – even if you’re busy and have no time.
- Real life strategies for putting yourself FIRST (without feeling guilty. Whoa!)
- What exercises fit your unique body and lifestyle
- The exact steps, week by week, that help you achieve long-lasting results
- More about yourself and your body than ever, with daily assignments over a 28-day period that will empower you to make lifelong changes
- Tips or cooking healthy breakfast, lunch, and dinner recipes that will leave you satisfied with every bite
- Which snacks are healthy and easy to make – did I mention you get 40 of ‘em?
- Tactics for crowding out the bad stuff, so you can bring in yummy foods to replace ‘em – no deprivation here!
- Easy ways to order healthy everywhere e- including your favorite restaurant
The Nourished Body online program is a revolutionary four-pronged approach to transformation. Each week you’ll learn about different topics that are essential for making life long changes. We are going to get to the bottom of what’s holding you back from making healthy choices and living your best life, and begin making those changes in just 28 days.
WEEK 1: COMMIT TO CHANGE
Week 1 will set the stage for your transformation. This week, you will clear out the junk that has been holding you back from achieving your goals. Through powerful affirmations, specific journal prompts, visualization, goal setting and vision mapping, you’ll be on your way to embodying the revitalized you.
WEEK 2: FOOD: THE GOOD, THE BAD, AND THE UGLY
Week 2 is all about transforming your eating habits for good! I share the 411 on inflammation, what clean eating is really all about, healthy food portions, what foods to avoid and how to know if you’re really hungry (and what it means if you want to eat but you’re not hungry!) I also teach you how to meal prep for success even if you’re an “I don’t cook” kind of person. I teach you how to choose what foods are right for your body at home and when eating out.
WEEK 3: PUTTING YOU FIRST
Putting ourselves first is harder than we think! In week 3, you’ll begin implementing small daily routines to prioritize yourself. I teach you my best tips for dealing with life’s stressors, because they will always be there. I teach you tools for checking in with yourself (this daily check in is a game changer!) You’ll also get a chance to rewrite your old story.
WEEK 4: EXERCISE
In Week 4, I walk you through the 4 common mistakes people make when trying a new exercise plan plus I give you 43 options for different ways to move your body. I break down the importance of balancing workouts and share the 411 on interval training, resistance workouts, and flexibility. I teach you how to incorporate exercise into a detox and what to eat to best support your workouts.
PLUS, you’ll get The Nourished Body Recipe Guide
One of the key elements of The Nourished Body is the food! Getting in the kitchen and preparing these simple and nutritious meals for yourself is key to feeling the transformation. This protocol cuts out the biggest allergens to give your body a much needed break. I worked with a professional chef, to bring you 53 gluten-free, family-friendly, vegetarian-friendly recipes that taste GREAT.
Here’s what you’re getting:
- 53 original (easy, gluten, dairy, refined sugar, soy and corn-free) recipes
- 8 Weekly Meal Planners and Shopping Lists for each week (includes both non-vegetarian and vegetarian)
- Meal Prep 101: tips and strategies on how to make the most of your meal prep even if cooking isn’t your thing!
SEE WHAT’S ON THE MENU
YOU’LL ALSO GET
- Accountability and support in our Private Facebook Page
- A Simple-to-Use Food Diary
- 7 Nourished Body PDF Guides, your cheat sheets, ‘cause life can get busy
- 40 Snacks on the Go
- Gluten-Free Substitutions
- How to Go Gluten-Free
- The 101 on Portions
- The 101 on Vegetable Cooking Methods
- Top Vegetarian Proteins
- Low Glycemic Chart
Advanced Masterclasses with my go to health & wellness experts!
Plant-Based Chef, FitLiving Eats
During Week 1, Carly will give you her favorite plant based tips for building a better plate, while making simple swaps that make life easier.
Owner/Founder of Cali’flour Foods and Cali’Concept Kitchen
During Week 2, Amy will share her autoimmune health journey, how she healed herself and how her company makes processed food the healthy way.
Environmental Toxin Expert
Tonya will give simple tips to remove every day toxins from both our body and our environment
Functional Interior Designer
During Week 4, Kady will share simple tips around organizing and cleaning up your space to both improve your health and mindset.
To Sum It Up
You can join the The Nourished Body online program from anywhere in the world. You don’t even have to leave the comfort of your own home to join this e-course! The curriculum is broken up into weekly and daily focuses to help you build lifelong habits to live a balanced and healthy life.
- Short Daily Emails: will land in your inbox every single day of the program. Each week has a macro theme. Each day will include a small baby step to get you closer to that bigger goal.
- Course Recipe Guide: You’ll get it at the beginning of the program in case you want to get a head start on your grocery shopping!
- Weekly Guide: Every week, you’ll get your weekly PDF packet to guide you through each day. These Guides are full of helpful info, resources and journaling prompts to support you through the 28 days.
- A Food Diary
So, if you’re ready to:
- Lose weight quickly and easily – just by making smart choices (instead of depriving yourself)
- Ditch old habits that don’t serve you anymore
- Kick those quick fixes with 0 results to the curb
- Stop doing diet after diet, and still not experiencing the changes you desire
- Uncover more happiness, more energy, and a feeling of total balance throughout the day
- Live a life free from confusion about what to eat, where you feel completely in control of your body and mind
Then welcome home gorgeous!
The next round of The Nourished Body starts on February 17th
Choose the plan that’s right for you.
3 monthly payments of $67
One payment of $197
Try The Nourished Body for 10 days with our 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you’ve fully participated in the program and you are not seeing any results, simply contact our team by Day 10 of the program with your Week 1 Guide filled out we’ll issue a full refund.
Fast Action Bonus:
When you join The Nourished Body by February 1st at 5pm PST / 8pm EST, you’ll get access to four bonus videos to lay the foundation for living your healthiest you!
Included with The Nourished Body when you enroll by February 1st!
Clean eating is more than a strategy; it’s a movement. A revolution.
You’re about to embark on a life-changing experience, because you’re about to ditch the diet mentality forever.
The Nourished Body Works.
Who is The Nourished Body for?
The Nourished Body is for those who are ready to create lifelong healthy habits, want a reboot, or are working through a digestive imbalances. You know that true lasting change takes time and some trial and error. You prioritize your health and time and know that building healthy habits and routines is KEY to your success in life. You are open minded and are excited about trying new techniques.
Who is The Nourished Body not for?
If you’re looking for a quick fix or a magic pill to instantly feel better, this program is not for you. If you’re just looking for the next fad or diet, this is not for you. If you aren’t open to experimenting and trying new things, this is the wrong place. I will not be giving any diagnoses here, so if you’re looking for one, this is not for you.
It’s time. Invest in yourself, and finally learn how to:
- Fall in love with cooking and prep delectable, healthy meals
- Adore your kitchen and know how to make it feel like home
- Prepare nourishing and delicious meals for the whole family
- Exercise using the right exercises for your body
- Portion out your foods, while never feeling like you are dieting
- Pick healthy foods and create meals for yourself that will satisfy all of your taste buds
- Crowd out the bad stuff & bring in the healthy goodies
- Nourish your body with the right protein, whether you are vegan, vegetarian, or just interested in reducing animal proteins in your life
- Use tools for committing to change and to a healthy life
Can’t. Freakin’. Wait. Let’s get this adventure started!
The Nourished Body curriculum is broken up into weekly and daily challenges. Weekly PDF packets will be delivered to your inbox each week during the program. Those packets include valuable information on each week’s theme and worksheets to help you easily execute the lifestyle change at hand. Short daily emails will land in your inbox every single day. You’ll receive the course recipe guide at the beginning of the program in case you want to get a head start on your grocery shopping!
YES. Many of the recipes are plant based, but we’ve recently added a totally vegetarian e-cookbook option, with shopping lists and step-by-step instructions to make sure you’re not missing a thing. This menu is also perfect if you’re trying to experiment with less animal protein.
All recipes are free of gluten, dairy, eggs, corn, GMO, soy, and processed sugars. If you require additional modifications for allergies, we will address this at the beginning and offer some adaptations. Recently, we added an additional e-cookbook for those following a low FODMAP diet.
In short, yes. All the materials are delivered via email each week, and each daily challenge will also arrive in your inbox each morning. But you will be missing out on the community element, which I think would be a shame. You can always create a dummy account or unpause your account for the 4 weeks and ignore everything else happening on the network.
We don’t want the cost to be prohibitive and have done our best to create flexible ways to make it work, including a 3-month pay over time option.